Train to become a Marketing Cloud Consultant
We’re on the lookout for experienced tech professionals with a passion for learning new things, to train as Marketing Cloud Consultants on our world class, two-year career program. Through our program, you’ll be paid to train in Marketing Cloud, earn multiple certifications, and gain valuable work experience with some of the best name brands in tech.
This two-year program combines training from Marketing Cloud experts, paid work experience with big brands, and support and development from a whole ecosystem of experts. We’ll also provide you with a personal career development coach and a tailored career development plan. All so that you can become the very best that Marketing Cloud has to offer.
As part of the program, we’ll provide you with 11 weeks of initial training that will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the technology, and practical experience applying Marketing Cloud commercially.
As part of your training, we’ll support you to earn your first two certifications:
After training, you’ll be Salesforce certified and ready to work with one of our clients, which range from FTSE 500 companies, to luxury retail brands and tech giants.
During this time, you’ll put your newfound knowledge to use and gain invaluable experience working with clients to improve their Marketing Cloud platform. This could include:
- Owning and implementing a Marketing Cloud environment, including administrative and setup tasks
- Creating lists and data extensions for subscriber management.
- Creating, testing, and sending content builder emails, with a focus on maximum deliverability
- Reporting on emails and determining the highest performing campaigns
- Segmenting data for further use, using data filters, and SQL queries
- Automating messages and segmenting data through Automation Studio and Journey Builder
Then, once your two years of paid work experience are up, you’ll be able to apply your knowledge and skills to take the world of Salesforce by storm. With a number of fantastic career options open to you, you could:
- Stay with Revolent as a senior member of the team, or become one of our expert trainers
- Transfer to an in-house client team as a valuable permanent resource
- Build your own future as a Marketing Cloud Consultant.
Who we're looking for
Applicants to this program should be comfortable gathering requirements, analytical thinkers (able to ask questions others may not), hungry for more knowledge, creative, and have a sound understanding of the dynamic between Marketing and Sales. Previous experience with object-oriented programming in a commercial setting would also be an asset.
You’ll also need to be:
- Able to commit to a minimum of two years working with Revolent, post-training
- Willing to travel as required by the client (Post-COVID travel is estimated up to 50% of the time)
What we offer
As part of our two-year training program, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to gain experience working with our market leading clients.
You will also receive:
We’re experts at creating incredible Cloud talent. We recruit, cross-train, and place skilled tech professionals with our world-class clients, while creating a more diverse workforce across the cloud sector.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business, which is why we invest so heavily in their professional development, launching their careers in the Cloud. It’s also why our first-time certification pass rate is so high.
We’re also committed to giving back to the ecosystem we believe in. We support a diverse range of causes all around the world, allowing our Revols to gain extra experience by helping charities who need them the most.
We’re on an unstoppable journey of growth and are constantly on the lookout for people who want to go beyond and change their career for the better.
Want to find out more about Revolent?
Visit our website or check out the reviews of our cross-training on our Glassdoor. #LifeatRevolent